Payments as low as $0 per month. Learn More
This item leaves our warehouse within 24 Hours.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Compare Similar Items
|Product Dimensions English||Cut Out Dims: 24 x 24.25 x 34.25|
For one year from the date of original purchase, this U-Line product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. For products installed and used for normal residential use, material cosmetic defects are included in this warranty, with coverage limited to 60 days from the date of original purchase. All service provided by U-Line under the above warranty must be performed by U-Line factory authorized service, unless otherwise specified by U-Line. Service provided during normal business hours.
Beyond the standard one year warranty outlined above, U-Line offers an extension of the one year warranty coverage for an additional second year from the date of purchase, free of charge. To take advantage of this second year warranty, you must register your product with U-Line within two months from the date of purchase at u-line.com providing proof of purchase.
For five years from the date of original purchase, U-Line will repair or replace the following parts, labor not included, that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier, and all connecting tubing. All service provided by U-Line under the above warranty must be performed by U-Line factory authorized service, unless otherwise specified by U-Line. Service provided during normal business hours.
These warranties apply only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the ten provinces of Canada. The warranties do not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service, repair, acts of God, fire, flood or other natural disasters. The product must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the U-Line User Guide.
The remedies described above for each warranty are the only ones that U-Line will provide, either under these warranties or under any warranty arising by operation of law. U-Line will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the breach of these warranties or any other warranty, whether express, implied, or statutory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Any warranty that may be implied in connection with your purchase or use of the product, including any warranty of merchantability or any warranty fit for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of these warranties, and only extends to five years in duration for the parts described in the section related to the five year limited warranty above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
• The warranties only apply to the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
• The second year and five year warranties cover products installed and used for normal residential or designated marine use only.
• The warranties apply to units operated outside only if designed for outdoor use by model and serial number.
• Replacement water filters, light bulbs, and other consumable parts are not covered by these warranties.
• The start of U-Line’s obligation is limited to four years after the shipment date from U-Line.
• In-home instruction on how to use your product is not covered by these warranties.
• Food, beverage, and medicine loss are not covered by these warranties.
• If the product is located in an area where U-Line factory authorized service is not available, you may be responsible for a trip charge or you may be required to bring the product to a U-Line factory authorized service location at your own cost and expense.
• Units purchased after use as floor displays are covered by the limited one year warranty only and no coverage is provided for cosmetic defects.
• Signal issues related to Wi-Fi connectivity are not covered by these warranties.
For parts and service assistance, or to find U-Line factory authorized service near you, contact U-Line:
8900 N. 55th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223 • u-line.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • +1.800.779.2547
With its sleek, durable Stainless Steel Exterior, the U-1224RSOD-00B Outdoor Refrigerator by U-Line is designed for both built-in and freestanding applications as well as indoor and outdoor use. This Refrigerator Model is fully wrapped in Stainless Steel to protect the Unit from harsh outdoor elements. The Full Wrapped Stainless Steel Door is reversible. This U-1224RSOD-00B Refrigerator features Three Full-Depth 4 milometer Tempered Glass Shelves with Bullnose Edges to contain spills and to provide maximum storage potential. Featuring a Touch Controlled Digital Technology this Single-Zone Passive Cooling System provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum food and beverage storage and keeps the temperature in the fridge between 34 and 45 degrees. This Outdoor Refrigerator also features Automatic Defrost, Interior Light, Audible Door Open Alarm, Self-Closing Door Mechanism, Sabbath or “Black Out” Feature, and Leveling Legs which add up to 1 inch of height.
|Dimensions||24 x 24.5 x 34.25 m|